Vacancy Chemical Engineer
With more than 150 different companies, large and small, Chemelot is the largest workplace in the region and one of the engines behind the Limburg economy. The diversity of companies in one location is unique, the way in which they collaborate on the optimization of processes and products too. Once you step into this world, you can literally go in all directions.
The strength of Chemelot is the high degree of integration, the knowledge and expertise of the Campus, the factories and the site services. Chemelot distinguishes itself through its focus on chemicals, performance materials and sustainable materials for a very wide range of applications and markets. As a result, the factories at the Industrial Park and the pilot plants on the Campus can operate efficiently in the field of energy, raw materials and costs.
This high level of integration and synergy is unique and means that the companies at Chemelot produce competitively. Thanks to energy exchange and recycling, Chemelot is already one of the most sustainable chemical sites in Europe in 2018. At the same time, this interdependence also makes Chemelot vulnerable; we can only remain competitive if none of the factories close.
The combination of Industrial Park and Campus makes Chemelot rare in its kind. Companies such as SABIC, Arlanxeo and DSM develop sustainable products and materials in their research facilities. Think of anti-reflective coatings for solar panels and lightweight materials for the automotive industry. The Campus also houses a lively group of start-ups and (SME) companies, such as Flowid, Isobionics, Pharmacell and Xilloc. There are extensive R & D and pilot facilities for these (SME) companies.
What’s your role as a Chemical Engineer?
that you solve short- and medium-term problems together with your colleagues, work on projects, ensure the smooth running of the factory process and monitor the thoroughness of environmental and safety regulations.
With this in-depth/broad technological knowledge and solution strategies you ensure that as much production from our installations as possible and the variable costs are reduced even further over the years!
At Chemelot site we are always looking for talent! Currently we are looking for a (starting) Chemical Engineer
What we are asking
- You have at least a Bachelor in Chemical Engineering or related
- You feel responsible for the work you do and you dare to take responsibility
- Safety is your top priority
- You are flexible
- You are creative in solving problems
- You operate well within stressful situations
- You can communicate and collaborate well, in short you are a real team player
Next to a good job, we offer you:
- A good salary. You will receive a 13th month, a monthly holiday pay (>8%), a profit distribution and a bonus/target scheme.
- A social employer. We have a good group pension scheme and health insurance with a group discount.
- You can always develop further within our wide range of training options.
- Pleasant, open, informal working atmosphere. Working in a fun & close-knit team.
- A place where new initiatives and ideas are more then welcome
- And last but not least Enough vacation days!
Would you like to apply for this amazing job?! Send your resume and letter of motivation via https://chemelottalentoffice.recruitee.com/o/join-us-chemelot-job-community/c/new