Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with far-reaching and wide business interests - from oil exploration to power generation to consumer services. With 92,000 employees in more than 70 countries, we play a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. A career with Shell is more than just a day job. It’s an opportunity to join a company that tackles real world problems. Also, joining Shell means getting more out of your working life than you thought possible.
At Shell, we believe in offering you a wide range of career routes. The scale and global reach of our business means we have a huge range of both technical and commercial opportunities for graduates and early career professionals.
Where will you fit in?
We have openings in a wide variety of business areas. Our Technical and Commercial roles (Finance, HR, IT) are open to candidates from a number of disciplines.
Two routes into Shell
There are two alternative routes into Shell, each a different experience. Explore the specific entry areas, so you can make an informed decision on the right application journey for you.
- Option A: Shell Recruitment Day. Find out how well you cope with various business scenarios.
- Option B: Internship. First-hand exposure to a range of real-life business projects.
Why join Shell?
- A win-win partnership: You fulfill your potential; we benefit from your skills.
- A supportive culture: Help when you need it and responsibility from day one.
- A career platform: Flexible career paths and a continuous learning culture.
- A global business: International teamwork and overseas career possibilities.
- A great package: Competitive performance-related salary and generous benefits.
Shell Graduate Programme
On the Shell Graduate Programme, you’ll find yourself a key part of our diverse global team, working on real projects from the start. Throughout, you’ll experience a valuable combination of structured training, informal learning on the job and inspiring mentors.
Whether you’re excited to get involved in our engineering challenges or to join our world-class business teams, the Shell Graduate Programme will help you build a rock solid foundation for a fulfilling career.
More information about these exciting opportunities at Shell can be found on our careers website: http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates.html
Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.
Shell is an Equal Opportunities employer
- Monday 25 September, 17:30: Workshop with Shell on the production of biofuels