Vacancy Air Products
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. Focused on serving energy, environment, and emerging markets, we provide essential industrial gases, related equipment, and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We are also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. Air Products develops, engineers, builds, owns, and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels, and chemicals. We had fiscal sales of $10.3 billion from operations in more than 50 countries. Sustainability is at the heart of our business – our higher purpose is to bring people together to collaborate and innovate solutions to the world’s most significant energy and environmental challenges. Guided by our Grow-Conserve-Care sustainability approach, we are driving sustainable growth by building, owning, and operating the world’s largest gasification, carbon capture and hydrogen projects. This includes our multi-billion project in NEOM, Saudi Arabia, to produce and deliver carbon-free hydrogen to power buses and heavy goods vehicles across the globe by 2026.
This is a great opportunity for you to join Air Products - our Career Development Program (CDP)
Our CDP is structured to launch your career through three different assignments; there is the possibility of one assignment being abroad. The rotational assignments are crafted to develop your technical and professional skills, accelerate your learning, test your creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, throughout your rotations and get a better understanding of your areas of interest, strengths, and career aspirations.
Who are we seeking?
• Recent graduate or graduated within last two (2) years or in the final year of university.
• Pursuing or holding a MSc degree in: Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, enabling seamless engagement with diverse teams across Europe. • Active participation in campus activities, demonstrating leadership qualities.
• Willingness to relocate for each rotation, potentially including an international assignment. Flexibility to travel as required to fulfill the responsibilities of each rotation.
• Possess a healthy ambition, adaptability, and a can-do attitude.
• Fluent in Dutch & English.
• Rotterdam, NL
• The Hague, NL
Nice to Have:
• Driver’s License
• Other European language Benefits:
• Extensive learning and development opportunities to enhance skills and unlock your potential for a successful career.
• A rewarding compensation package that goes beyond salary, including perks like healthcare coverage, life insurance, and a comprehensive Retirement Fund.
• Dedicated commitment to sustainability, ensuring you work for a company that prioritizes environmental care and has established performance goals in this regard.
• Embrace a positive and meaningful experience throughout your journey, from recruitment to onboarding, professional development, and career growth. You will feel a strong sense of belonging and significance at every stage.
The interviews will start around February/March 2024.
• Begin with 30–45-minute introductory chat with our dedicated Early Talent Manager or Recruiter,
• Followed by three 60-minute Interview Panels, where you'll have the chance to connect with our talented team members.