Student Mentor Professional Identity Training
Do you want to help students develop themselves? In the academic year of 2021-2022 all TU/e first year master students will participate in the Professional Identity Training program, and we need student mentors! This professional identity training is developed in collaboration with MyMotivation Insights and TU/e.
- Second year master student
- Communication and social skills
- Interest in the topic personal development
- Being available on the training day
- English proficiency required,
Experience in coaching/mentoring/tutoring is preferred, but not required.
For more information, visit