The Compound Company
The Compound Company B.V. is a leading European producer of both extrudable adhesive resins and thermoplastic compounds with high added value. TCC has production facilities in Enschede, Roermond, and Jakarta, with state-of-the-art compounding lines, QC, Customer Service, warehouses and logistics. In addition, an office has been opened on the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Geleen, where there is easy access to the highest standard in material science and analytical tools.
The Compound Company has two brand names in the market:
Yparex’ adhesive resins are maleic anhydride functionalized polyolefin compounds, that provide bonding between polyolefins and a variety of substrates such as polyamide (PA), ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH), glass and metals such as aluminum, copper, steel. Typical applications are:
- multilayer barrier packaging film for e.g. cheese, meat, fish, sausages and other perishable goods.
- medical film, for e.g. IV bags
- multilayer pipe, for underfloor heating, hot- and cold running water and air conditioning
- architectural wall cladding, e.g. aluminum sandwich panels
- wire & cable, e,g. high voltage cable
- compounds, as compatibilizer towards additives and fillers.
- additives for recycling of packaging waste
EcoForte® compounds consist of thermoplastic compounds including glass fiber reinforced, mineral filled, natural fiber reinforced, or flame retardant materials. Several compounds are made of biopolymers or recycled polymers.
TCC combines outstanding technical support, fast response times, innovative approaches to polymer chemistry, and co-development opportunities. It makes the company an ideal partner for those seeking solutions for their adhesion questions and material challenges. For more information, see http://www.thecompoundcompany.com/
- Monday 18 October, 17:15: Lecture with drinks The Compound Company