Entry Requirements

The educational institution might require you to do some things beforehand. If you are going abroad as part of an exchange program organized by the TU/e and the institution of your choice, there will likely be general agreements in place. If you organized it yourself, you should contact the foreign institution if they have any requirements for you.

It can be possible that you are asked to do a language exam. It is important to ask the institution for the exact test you should do and the score you need to receive. Some well-known tests are listed on WilWeg.

The above information was found on the How to Live Abroad section at WilWeg.

Folder named 'Requirements'