Thursday 8 October, 12:30–13:30
Participant contribution: €1.00
Mandatory payment before subscriptions close: no
Join the Croda lunch lecture on October 8th! Croda develops and produces surfactants which are used as ingredients for cosmetic creams and lotions, dietary supplements such a omega-3 oils and fatty acid amides which add "slip" to plastic surfaces. Croda produces on large scale but also performs research, so this lecture will be of interest of both the master tracks.
The draw will be on the 7th of October in case of oversubscription.
Draw categories will be as follows:
- A: organisation;
- B: paid master students;
- C: paid bachelor students;
- D: non-paid master students;
- E: non-paid bachelor students;
- F: extraordinary members.
- Location: Atlas 0.820
- Maximum participants: 25 (Draw will take place in case of oversubscription via our Domestic Regulations)
- Subscription deadline: Wednesday 7 October, 14:00