Risktec Solutions BV Graduate Vacancies
Risktec Solutions BV Graduate Vacancies. Enthusiastic and confident Bachelor graduates and master students (MSMC and CPT) required! We have immediate vacancies from October 2022 and welcome applications from students. We also welcome early applications for those available for those looking to start work in 2023.
For Batchelor students there is a potential to gain a Masters of Science (MSc) at Liverpool John Moores University during employment in Safety and Risk Management.
Risktec Solutions is an established, independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company, and is part of the TÜV Rheinland Group. We assist clients in major hazard industries including oil and gas, clean energy, nuclear and transportation, as well as commercial and public sectors, to manage health, safety, security, environmental and business risk. Our people are high calibre professionals, with a strong focus on meeting clients’ expectations. Further information is available at www.risktec.tuv.com.
Risktec has a number of vacancies across the company and we are looking for motivated graduates to support our business in Netherlands based at our office in Rijswijk. Our current opportunities span a variety of industries, but with a focus on oil and gas (offshore and onshore), chemical manufacturing, carbon capture and storage, hydrogen generation and distribution, and onshore and offshore wind energy.
You will be expected to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues on multiple projects and will develop a good understanding of the technical, engineering and operational issues fundamental to safety and risk management. You will gain experience of a broad range of activities including:
- Conducting physical effects modelling
- Frequency assessment
- Risk analysis
- Supporting facilitation and recording of technical workshops
There may be opportunities for travel, either with clients or to other Risktec offices in the U.K, Dubai, Houston and Calgary, and also opportunities to work offshore.
- Under the guidance of the relevant Technical Leads/Project Managers, deliver safety and risk management consultancy services to time, budget and quality;
- Prioritisation of tasks based on business and client needs;
- Support bid development;
- Produce high quality written work (e.g. technical reports);
- Demonstrate willingness to gain experience and develop as a consultant;
- Set high personal standards;
- Take personal responsibility for your own professional development, supported by your Team Leader and the company’s Professional Development Review (PDR) process;
- Adhere to Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
Key skills required include:
- Work planning and organisation;
- Listening and communicating clearly;
- Technical report writing;
- Numeracy and quantitative analysis;
- Use of standard software tools (e.g. MS Office);
- Dutch language skills preferred.
You will be part of an energetic and driven team, and will be working in a supportive, progressive environment. Our core company values of teamwork, empowerment, integrity and solutions provide our cultural framework and encourage problem solving, decision making, flexibility and responsibility. We have an established competence framework, with regular appraisals and a defined pathway for progression.
At the same time as gaining practical experience, you will be provided with a structured training programme that can lead to recognised qualifications. For the graduate position we offer a postgraduate qualifications to MSc level in risk and safety management and the opportunity to study on this course will be made available to successful candidates.
In addition, a competitive package of salary and benefits is offered, including:
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays);
- Flexible working;
- Company-wide, inclusive profit share scheme;
- Private medical insurance;
- Life insurance;
- Up to 7.5% contribution into a pension scheme;
- Payment of subscription fees for membership of one professional body.
The Application Process
You can apply via e-mail with an up-to-date CV and covering letter using the subject title Netherlands Graduate Program 2022 or 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure all your contact details are also listed with potential start dates.
We will review all applications and contact the successfully shortlisted candidates for some additional information and assessment.