Study Trip: Milan!
Monday 27 January, 12:30 – Saturday 1 February, 22:00
Member group: All members who want to explore Italy with us!
Participant contribution: € 160.00
Mandatory payment before subscriptions close: yes
Join the study trip to Milan! … the city of fashion, pasta, pizza, beautiful churches & much more
What is a study trip?
At the study trip we will visit Milan with a fun group of Japies. We will have interesting visits during the week, to for example the university, institutes and companies - all in the field of chemical engineering & chemistry. We will also explore the cultural highlights Milan has to offer, the food and the nightlife.
Why should I join?
Because it is a lot of fun!!! You have a mini-holiday with your fellow students and can orientate on your future at the same time.
How can I join?
Subscribe! We will leave in the second examination week of Q2, so make sure you study hard so you do not need to take a resit. If we have more than 25 subscriptions, draw will take place according to the domestic regulations with the following draw categories:
1. Draw category A: a. The organizing party. They pay half of the participation fee per person;
b. One or more persons, appointed by the board, because they have made a special effort to facilitate the study trip;
2. Draw category B: Ordinary members who participated in a one-day excursion within the period of one and a half years prior to the draw, but not in a study trip or study tour;
3. Draw category C: Ordinary members who participated in a one-day excursion within the period of one and a half years prior to the draw and in a study trip or study tour;
4. Draw category D: Ordinary members who have not participated in a one-day excursion within the period of one and a half years prior to the draw, and not in a study trip or study tour;
5. Draw category E: Ordinary members who have not participated in a one-day excursion within the period of one and a half years prior to the draw, but have participated in a study trip or study tour;
6. Draw category F: All extraordinary members and honorary members who do not fall in draw category A.
Please note the following:
- After the subscriptions close, we will ask for your personal information. With this, flight tickets will be bought for you on your name and it is not possible to withdraw anymore (see article 10.7 of domestic regulations)
- When you subscribe, it is possible to book a suitcase for an additional €40,- (this price might change due to airport regulations).
- Mandatory payment for dinner: no
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Minimum participants: 20
- Maximum participants: 25 (Draw will take place in case of oversubscription via our Domestic Regulations)
- Subscription deadline: Friday 22 November at 14:00
- Draw date: Friday 22 November at 14:30